Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Easy Guacamole

Sorry I have not posted in awhile.  Have been sick and busy with work.  Frankly, have just been too tired!!!  But I have been cooking and have quite a few items to post!!  Last year I did a birthday lunch for one of my best buds at work and did a Mexican feast!!  I made my Guacamole and everyone raved about it and wanted to recipe.  I was ashamed to admit how easy it was to put together!!! But here goes and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

GUACAMOLE

3 to 4 ripe avocados
2 containers of Pico de Galo
1 to 3 limes (depends on size)
salt and pepper to taste

Scoop out the insides of the avocados into a bowl.  Chop into smaller pieces-this depends on how chunky you like your guacamole to be.  Add the Pico de Galo, juice of limes - Celtic Man likes alot of lime juice in his so I usually use 2 or 3 limes.  Salt and pepper to taste.  Mix together and adjust seasoning.  That is all I do!!  Simple!  It is really good.  Hope you enjoy it!

You can usually find already made Pico in the Produce section of your grocery store.  I find mine at my local Food Lion store. 



And what goes great with guacamole but a Margarita!! Yeah!!

1 comment:

  1. Good guacamole should be simple like this, IMO. Looks delicious! I just found your blog today on foodieblogroll.com, glad I did! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete